In other words, this site is pretty safe...
Glims 1.0.39 development build.
In this version we wanted to use Google thumbnails API. The advantage of using the Google API is that we get amazing thumbnails for full URLs, which is really cool. The only downside is that the API won't work for Bing or Yahoo.
Glims is not yet registered for Gatekeeper compatibility and may trigger a warning before installation on OS X 10.8. However, if you select the package and type Command-O the warning dialog appears with an Open option.
Please continue to report any issues you may have.
This is a development build, not a release, meaning that it may contain issues. The more testers try it, the more stable and bug free our published build will be.
This is very important to us and we want to thank all of you for being so great about it.
Click here to Download ( April 8, 2012 / Size: 14.9 Meg )
The uninstaller can be found at this link: Glims Uninstaller
Version 1.0.39 (10003903):
- Fixed - Loading time of Google thumbnails
- Fixed - Google thumbnails using Google API
- Fixed - First click on bookmark button
- Fixed - Google layout when using search result improvements
- Fixed - Memory leak causing webprocess to restart
Known issues with Safari 5.1+:
- 'force autocomplete form' doesn't work on Webkit2
We test our builds internally on the following platforms:
- MacOSX 10.8 Mountain Lion with Safari 6
- MacOSX 10.7 Lion with Safari 6
- MacOSX 10.7 Lion with Safari 5.1.7
- MacOSX 10.7 Lion with Safari 5.1.6
- MacOSX 10.6 Snow Leopard with Safari 5.1.7
- MacOSX 10.6 Snow Leopard with Safari 5.0.2
- MacOSX 10.5 Leopard with Safari 5.0.6
- MacOSX 10.5 Leopard with Safari 4.0.2
- MacOSX 10.5 Leopard with Safari 3.1.2